Saturday 24 July 2010

Up, Up I Go Download

Up, Up I Go
Author: Eric Carle
Edition: Chrt
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 0811857867



Up, Up I Go: A Growth Chart (Eric Carle)



. Download books Where the Wild Things Are - Vintage Map Quote on Canvas Art - Graduation / Going Away gift : Please Don't Go I'll Eat You Up I Love You So" for free.
One of a kind vintage map quote on canvas art print featuring the quote: "Please Don't Go I'll Eat You Up I Love You So" from "Where the Wild Things Are"
The background is covered in vintage map pieces which are mounted on an 11X14", 1/2 inch deep, pre-stretched canvas.The graphic is adhered over top of the salvaged map pieces, then the entire canvas is sealed to protect it.
Entire canvas is covered for a quality gallery look without the need for a frame.
Canvas is ready to be hung, and will add an interesting and unique design element to your wall!
♥Save 10% instantly by "liking" our Facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/stoicdesign
Just click the Special Deals button to get your code!
Each piece is carefully handmade by us in our smoke-free home in Indiana. Because of the handmade nature, each canvas is unique and will vary from this photo. Each canvas comes beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper and twine.♥
♥If you would like to see a specif map featured, or a design you'd like to have done, just convo us, we are happy to do custom orders for an additional fee!
♥Thanks for stopping by to take a look! See more of our canvas wall art at http://stoicdesign.etsy.com
See more of Stoic Design on our blog:
http://stoictia.com
Get Stoic Designs on a t-shirt!! Check out http://www.tinyurl.com/StoicDesign
. Download Up, Up I Go from rapidshare mediafire 4shared

download

Up, Up I Go: A Growth Chart


Up, Up I Go: A Growth Chart

Add some cheer to your walls with a print of a quote from Where The Wild Things Are"
8x10 inches
"Oh Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up, I Love You So!"
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH VERSION YOU WOULD LIKE
1. Yellow
2. Blue
3. Pink
4. Orange
5. Green
* Frame not included
SIZE & COLOR
If you would like a different color or size, message me with your request.
__________________________________________________________________________
CUSTOMIZE
Have a favorite song or quote you would like to turn into a poster? Message me and we can work together to come up with something perfect for you!
_______________

Lively and colorful, I Go to the Dentist is just the book parents need to prepare young children for their very first dental checkup! Step by step, the rhyming text explains everything a child will encounter during a visit to the dentist s office from the cleaning and the x-rays to the special tools and little round sink. The friendly dentist in the story stresses that good dental hygiene and regular checkups represent one way we can do the mitzva of guarding our health. And of course, there s always a prize waiting at the end! Laminated pages.

The five-in-one I GO 2 Plus Traveler has telescoping handle and wheels that function as a rolling case. This traveler can be used as a backpack, tote, or car seat. For pets up to 25 pounds Can be used as a backpack, tote, or car seat Comes with removable plush pad for easy washing Tether to secure animal and wheel cover Dimensions: 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 14 inches Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth



Free Up, Up I Go Download


. You can download Up, Up I Go pdf for free.

download
No comments :
Post a Comment